Your privacy is important to Allied World. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Allied World collects, and the ways in which Allied World uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Allied World may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Allied World.
Using personal information
Allied World may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Allied World discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Allied World may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Allied World will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Allied World is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Allied World
This document was created using a Contractology template.